POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS .
The group normally hosts 2-4 postdoctoral posts.
Vacancies, when available, are advertised on the departments wesbites and beyond.
Please contact Professor Davis if you would like to discuss potential projects or funding routes.
The group currently have TWO vacancies for PDRA posts in electrochemical diagnostics.......
POTENTIAL FUNDING SOURCES .
The links below provide details of other potential sources of funding.
- The Royal Society
- Newton International Fellowships
- Sir Henry Wellcome PDRA Fellowships (Final Yr PHD or 1st Yr PDRA)
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowships (PDRA)
- The British Council
- The Leverhulme Trust
- The Royal Commission of 1851
- Alexander Von Humboldt Foundation
- Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Human Frontier Science Program
- Marie Curie Fellowships
- Max Planck Society
- NATO Science for Peace Program
- Pasteur Foundation
- Ford Fellowships
- JCC Memorial Fund
- Indian National Funding
- Ernest Rutherford Fellowships
SUMMER POSITIONS .
The Nuffield Foundation offers summer bursaries for students usually in their penultimate undergraduate year to undertake up to 8 weeks paid research in an academic lab. Professor Davis is happy to discuss potential projects.